lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Travel to Ingesund (I)


I have to improve my English to go to study in Sweden next September. So, I think that one way to it is to write my experiences in this language. This is not a conversation (conversation is the next step) but I need to remember vocabulary and grammatical rules, that I have very, very… forgotten.
In this few words I have written, Microsoft Word have corrected me two or three times, this is what I mean. For this last sentence, I asked for help to the Google Translator, my old friend… It’s a long way, but I want to follow it.
It isn't a today's photo. Narón.
Like previous days, it’s a cloudy day in Narón. July is not the best month, climatically talking in this region. People here are waiting summer, but I was living in a perpetual summer in Murcia, last two or three months. Really, it’s the first day in July with a dry ground, at the moment, it can rain later…
I’m waiting the Learning Agreement that was sent from Murcia by ordinary mail, last week (I think). Without it all my preparation makes no sense.
I’ll try to write something very often, and about many things, because it’s good for my English. If you see a mistake, SAY IT ME, PLEASE! Thanks.

1 comentario:

  1. Muajajajajaa!!!

    1. "Say it TO me" MAL // "Let me know/ Let me know about it/ correct me please/ Tell me about it" BEN

    Iso era o máis macarrónico de todo XD. Polo demáis, ve videos, series con subtítulos, libros sinxelos... Polo que teño entendido, aló ven as series en versión orixinal... o máis importante é escoitar moito para familiarizarte coas estructuras das frases, vocabulario, etc.

    GO FOR IT! ;)

    Marta.

    ResponderEliminar